This half acre Potomac, MD homesite is located amongst $2.4M custom homes in the highly sought after Whitman school district, steps from the C&O Canal, Potomac River and historic Old Angler’s Inn. Classic Homes is proud to offer this unique lot as a complete package, including everything from removal of the existing foundation and site work, to construction of an upgraded 5,700 sq ft home.
This convenient location provides quick access to Clara Barton Parkway, 495 Capital Beltway and George Washington Parkway. With downtown DC approximately 19 minutes away, and easy access to all three major airports, as well as popular Maryland and Virginia shopping destinations, this home site is ideally situated.
A complete price of $1,599,000 includes:
- 1/2 acre home site
- Construction of home, Potomac floorplan, 5,700 finished sq ft*
- Upgraded features
- All site work and permits
- Public water, sewer and gas
- Call Sales at 301-256-4110 for more information.
*including partially finished basement (1,000 sq ft)
Proposed Home for "10609 MacArthur Blvd Potomac, MD 20854"
- Brick or HardiePlank front elevation w/ HardiePlank sides and hip roof
- 6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths, 3-car side load garage
- Two-story Foyer and Family Room
- Nine foot ceilings throughout the main level and basement
- Main level Study/In-law Suite with full Bath
- Oak hardwood throughout the main level
- Oak staircase
- Modern Kitchen with granite countertops, hidden pantry, center island with cabinets below and large Breakfast Area
- Viking stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Luxurious Master Bath with soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, double vanities, and private commode
- Top quality construction, including 2’ x 6’ walls and upgraded insulation
- Large study with walk-in-closet that can be used as a first floor bedroom with an optional Full Bath
- Partially finished basement (1,000 sq ft)
- And much more!
The last remaining homesite in this exclusive riverside cul-de-sac.
Existing homes in this community are currently valued at over $2.4M.