This vacant Potomac lot is a fabulous opportunity to build in an neighborhood of existing luxury estate homes. A generous 1.7 acres allows for space to build just about any model from our Classic or Luxury Series. The location provides proximity to everything Potomac has to offer, while maintaining a bit of privacy. Potomac Village Shopping Center is just over one mile away, and access to I495 under 5 miles via River Rd.
Lot Price: $890,000*
- 1.7 Acres vacant lot
- Public water, sewer and gas
- Potomac ES, Hoover MS, Churchill HS
Proposed Lot & Home Package – $1,949,900
- 1.7 acre lot
- 4,900 finished sq ft on two levels
- Elevation 400SH
- Four sides James Hardie siding
- 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths
- 3-Car side load Garage
- First floor Guest Suite
- Prep Kitchen (second Kitchen) with GE appliances on 1st floor
- Sub Zero refrigerator, Wolf rangetop, microwave and wall oven
- Custom quartz waterfall island and upgraded Q quartz countertops in Kitchen
- Marble backsplash in main Kitchen
- Raised fireplace with marble surround
- Engineered hardwood floors on 1st floor, hallway, 2nd floor and MBR
- Upgraded custom craftsman trim, balusters and pickets
- Morning Room/Breakfast Area off the Kitchen
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite with balcony, “His and Her” walk-in closets
- Freestanding soaking tub in Master Bath
- Frameless showers and new age tile and listello in all Baths
- And much more!
Click to enlarge the proposed plans and elevation:
Call 301-256-4110 for details or request more information online.
*Price is for land only. It does not include site work or home construction. 10704 Lockland Dr also requires a minimum price house contract. Please contact our Sales Department for details.Please contact our Sales Team to work up a complete package to meet your needs.
Classic Homes partners with property owners to list lots on our website as a service to our clients. Classic Homes does not own these lots or have any share in the sale of these lots. Information provided on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Classic Homes does not warrant said building lots or titles thereto. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.