** SOLD **
Turnkey Construction – $1,250,000
- 5,310 sq ft lot
- Ashburton ES, North Bethesda MS, Walter Johnson HS
- Connection to public utilities
- Tear down of old home, site work and permits
- New construction, 3,500 finished sq ft on 2 levels (see below for details)
- Craftsman-style front elevation with porch
- Craftsman interior features (see below for details)
Build your custom craftsman-style dream home in a prime Bethesda location. The homesite is less than a mile walk down residential streets to Walter Johnson High School, the Wildwood Shopping Center, and Georgetown Square. For the rest of your shopping needs, Westfield Montgomery Mall is just over a mile away. All major area commuter routes are also easily accessible, via Old Georgetown Rd, I495 and I270.
Classic Homes partners with property owners to list lots on our website as a service to our clients.
Classic Homes does not own these lots or have any share in the sale of these lots. Information provided
on the lot has been obtained from the seller, and may not have been verified. Classic Homes does not warrant said
building lots or titles thereto. Buyers are responsible for performing any due diligence, testing and inspections, and
can do so with recommended site engineers provided by Classic Homes.
Proposed Home for "9925 Mayfield Dr, Bethesda, MD 20817"
- Custom craftsman-style elevation
- HardiePlank® all sides
- 2-car Garage
- Hardwood flooring throughout most of the first floor
- Oak stairs with craftsman-style square newel posts
- Deep tray ceiling in Master Bedroom
- Craftsman Trim Package
- Gourmet granite/stainless steel Kitchen
- And much more!
First Floor (click to enlarge)
Second Floor (click to enlarge)
Select your own finishes and add your personal touch to this to-be-built home. Open and spacious, energy efficient, and customizable, at a price that can't be beat!